Monday, November 3, 2008

Thankful for my husband.

Today Will and I took our lunch together so that we could accomplish some things both for work and for us. While we were driving to grab food we talked and reminisced about when we were dating and first getting to know each other. While having this conversation I started to think about the different feelings you get in the different stages of a relationship. And while I do love that feeling of first meeting someone that you are attracted to, there is just something about being with "the one". The feelings can't compare. I'm so thankful that God has given me "the one" that he has planned for me to spend the rest of my life with. He is a precious person to me. He is my best-friend. I love spending time with him and I love knowing that he is always there for me and he is my biggest fan! And he loves me back! Thank you, Lord, for my wonderful husband!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

What a sweet post and a cute picture. I couldnt agree more, marrying your best friend is wonderful:)