Sunday, January 11, 2009

Photo Tag

Kristin tagged me for a photo meme.The Rules:I was supposed to open my photos, choose the 6th folder and then the 6th photo in that folder. Then I was told to post the photo with a description about it and then tag 6 friends to do the same.

This photo was taken at Will's graduation from UNF. It's the seal that was hanging over the stage. Will graduted this past May with his BS in Civil Engineering. It was a great week because, not only was he finally finished with school but also because my family came to help us celebrate! We have a ton of great pictures from his graduation and the party the next day. But this is the one I get to share with you all...

Here's who I tag...
Ashley from Prattle of a Redneck Princess
Rachel D. from Ray Ray's Cafe'
Rachel S. from Nurse Rachel's Blog
Megan from Our Growing Family
Debra from The Tester Times
Heather from House of Leaks

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for playing! I love seeing everyone's different pictures :)

Laura said...

You are very welcome, Kristin! I just wish mine could have been a bit more interesting...

Megan :-) said...

Hye girl... How are things going in FL?!?! Hope you and the hubby are doing well... take care and happy new year!