Monday, April 27, 2009

A little preview...

Of what I've been up to for the past two weeks...

When we got the news from work that our hours were being cut I thought I would have a little more time to blog on a regular basis. Boy was I wrong! I have been filling those days up!

Last week my sister, Adrienne and her fiance' came to stay with Will and I while they were on Spring Break. (She's a teacher) While they were here, we decided to try and take some engagement pictures of them. I'm still editing most of the pictures but here are a couple for you to look at...

This shoot was a lot of fun for a first shoot. I'd never done anything like this before and both Adrienne and JT were good sports and really patient with me. Hopefully, I'll have some more shots for you to take a look at in the next few days.

No comments: