Friday, April 9, 2010

So long...

I really didn't intend to take so long to post again. I had a few things to write about but then my camera and my computer wouldn't get along and talk to each other so I was unable to load pictures. And since all my topics to post on had accompanying pictures I wanted to wait until I could resolve the picture issue before posting.
So, now that we have all that settled.... on to more important things. Mainly what Maggie has been up to.

She is getting to be such a big girl! She turned 6 months old this past Monday. We celebrated by eating peas and sweet potatoes. And while she loves her new found foods she still prefers nursing to anything else. She has started saying "dadadadada" and "bababababa" and she also loves to squeal at the top of her lungs with delight.

She has started trying to sit up but won't stay up on her own for long but I have a feeling that in the next few weeks she'll be there.

We just celebrated Maggie's first Easter this past Sunday. She got an Easter basket and everything.


I think her favorite gift in her Easter basket was her set of spoons.

Maggie also loves to wear bows in her hair.


We have one for just about every outfit now and just enough hair to hold them in. And I must admit, every time I put a bow in her hair I wonder if she'll take after me and go to softball practice in a skirt with a bow in her hair. I hope so...

No comments: