Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good morning, good morning, good morning!!!

Well, let me just start by saying that I have missed blogging. Please forgive my absence but I have been a bit under the weather with a bad cold for about a week now. It's still lingering but it's on it's way out, thank the Lord! I have some updates to the house that I've wanted to post but haven't had the energy to do so. I plan on starting that tonight so be on the look out.

On another note, my parents are coming to visit us this weekend and I could not be more excited. I haven't seen either of them since Christmas and, in my opinion, that's just far too long. We will be celebrating my birthday while they are here and that just makes this trip even more wonderful to me.

So, check back in and I'll hopefully have some updated posts for you all soon, if you've hung around this long to see them.

6 comments:

Sonja said...

I just wanted to say that I LOVE the Wild Olive link!! :) love them!

Hope you feel better soon!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

I hope you have a great time with your family. I hope you are doing well :)

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

Yay Laura! I was waiting for an update from you!

Unknown said...

I'm glad all is well. I hope you get over your cold real soon!! That stinks! Feel better. Have W give you a foot rub..

Laura said...

Y'all are all so sweet! Thank you.

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

It is time for an update :)