Friday, February 27, 2009

Something to make you laugh...

I don't know if any of you are familiar with the blog Cake Wrecks but if you aren't let me encourage you to become familiar. They are always good for a laugh. Not only because of the spectacular wrecks otherwise known as cakes but also the commentary of the blog's author.

This morning I was looking through the blog as I do every once in a while and I came across this post which made me laugh out loud. I don't know why it was so funny to me but it had me in stitches. Let me know what you guys think.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Thanks for posting the button for Wild Olive tees. You have been entered into the giveaway!

I took a peek at the cake blog... too funny. That is the first I have ever seen Ken as the star of a barbie cake!

Blessings!
:)
Amie
www.wildolivetees.com

Mungee's Ma said...

I love the Cake Wrecks blog! I think I have the link in my sidebar!