Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Maggie

I know it's been way too long since I posted especially since such big things have happened since then. As I'm sure you all know Maggie Elisabeth was born on October 5 at 5:21pm. She weighed 7 pounds and 15 ounces.

She is such a good baby and we really couldn't have asked for better. She and I have been adjusting these past two weeks so as of right now I'm still trying to sleep when she sleeps. (Hence the reason I'm posting about 2 weeks late.)

Hopefully as she and I figure things out a little more each day I'll be able to update everyone on a more regular basis.

4 comments:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

Don't worry about it!! Sleeeeeppp!! :) And that's my favorite picture of her. She's beautiful!

A. Dennette said...

She is so gorgeous!

Ashley Lyon said...

She is beautiful! Bailey said to tell her "ga yesh da" Not sure what it is but I think it's I love ya :)

Debra said...

Laura,

Maggie is absolutely adorable! Robbie and I need to come see you all! If there is a day or time that works better for yall, let me know. Additionally, if I can bring lunch or dinner, I would be more than willing! Let me know of any help you need - even if I need to go to Target to get something for you. ;) I hope to hear from you soon!