Monday, November 8, 2010

1 Year Old!

WARNING: Lots of pictures.
I know I'm about a month late in posting pictures of Maggie's first birthday but since that day our lives have been busy, busy, busy! So, with out further delay here we go...
We had a lunch party for Maggie's first birthday and invited family and friends to join us at my mother-in-law's house. We decided to have a cupcake theme for her party and even though I didn't get to make everything I had wanted to for the party there were still several fun little cupcake items...
Such as the cupcakes them selves...

Maggie's cupcake shirt I made for her to wear... ( I probably should have put the little cupcake up higher...oh well...we live and learn.)


And her birthday cake.


Speaking of cake...this kid LOVES her cake! She had no problem getting in there and tearing that sucker up!



We had a great time at Maggie's party and really appreciated having all our friends and family that could make it there.

We especially enjoyed trying to take this picture. I was about to split a gut this was so funny. All these little kids were such troopers!

2 comments:

Andy said...

Popped over from Kelly's Korner. Love those cupcakes! And what a little sweetie. Happy 1st! It goes way too fast.

Jana said...

Hi - I tried to leave a comment in your bathroom post but it wouldn't let me for some reason...I really love the green color of your bathroom and I was wondering if you knew the name and brand of paint you used? Please feel free to email me at ncff@paulbunyan.net
Thanks so much, Jana Duresky, MN