Friday, November 12, 2010

Show Us Your Life- Bathrooms

I have been reading Kelly's Corner for a few months now and decided to participate in her 'Show Us Your Life' series. So, here goes...

First, let me say that bathrooms, especially in our house are hard to photograph. And they are not fun at all. But the have their purpose... and that's all I'll say about that.




This is the master bath. It's long and narrow which is why this is all you can see of it. I felt weird posting a picture of just the toilet so you can use your imagination. We do have a nice, big tub that I love!!! But I left that picture out, too, because it was hard to get a picture of it.


This is our guest bathroom/Maggie's bathroom.


I really want to take out this vanity, mirror and light fixture and put in a pedestal sink, new mirror and lighting to dress it up a little.



Here are the little pictures in the wall in the bathroom. Just thought I'd include them because they are cute and bathroom themed.

So, there you have it. Hopefully the next 'Show Us Your Life' will allow me to show you something a little more interesting in our house. Especially since the holidays are coming!

1 comment:

Debra said...

Love the blue color in your 2nd bath.