Thursday, October 16, 2008

My New Favorite Toy

This past weekend Will and I had the privilege of watching this little one while his parents were out of town for a wedding. He really is the best baby I have encountered so far. (Sorry Bailey, Ashley and Steven) He only cries when he wants something and the rest of the time all he does is this...

We took him to the nursery at church on Sunday and Miss Laurie told us that he is spoiling Will and I to think that all babies are that good. He was a joy! I can't wait until we get to watch him again.

You can't help but fall in love with him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a ham!! He's adorable!!!

Debra said...

Laura, I think I'm determined to join you on this jogging journey. I start and stop too many times.. and my husband is starting to get skinnier than me.. I'm not gonna let that happen! :)

Rachel said...

He's gorgeous!