Monday, February 23, 2009

I got an award! And I want to share it with you!

Kristin awarded me my first blog awards today! I was thrilled to see that she tagged me!!!

I want to give this award to some of my favorite bloggers as well...

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 (I only did 8) blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Comment on their blog telling them you are giving them this award.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Megan~ Our Growing Family

Ashley~ Prattle of the Redneck Princess

Rachel~ Ray Ray's Cafe'

Nurse Rachel~Nurse Rachel

Debra~ Our Life In Bloom

Heather~ House of Leaks

Amanda~ The Many Adventures of Mana

Theresa~ Theresa Patch's Thirty-One Blog

In addition to this award, I also received these that I want to give you as well!

Thank you so much for thinking of me, Kristin!!!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

You're welcome! I hope you were as excited about them as I was ;)

Laura said...

I am! Thanks again!