Monday, May 11, 2009

Boy or Girl?

Check back at the end of this week. I should have an update on Baby Lyon, or as we've been calling him/her, "M". (Both of the names we've chosen start with M. That's all I'm giving away right now.)


We have an ultrasound scheduled for Friday morning to check growth of the baby and all the organs. It's also the ultrasounds where we can find out the gender if we want to. Which we do.

Before we do find out, I want to know what you think. Do you think "M" is a boy or a girl. Vote over in the side bar.

5 comments:

Mungee's Ma said...

Need a belly pic to help with scientific guess of Baby M's gender :)

Kristin @ www.amomontherun.com said...

GIRL!

Rachel said...

Belly pics definitely do help! I can't say because I haven't seen your belly. :) (Which means we need to get together SOON!)

I was wrong about Kris! I honestly don't even have a guess for you! 2 more days! AHHH!

xoxo

Debra said...

Ohhh Laauurraa!! It's defnintely Sunday, which means you're overdo on your announcement b/c as we know, Sunday marks the first day of a new week. :) Either way, I'm still so excited for you!

Mungee's Ma said...

Checking your blog every day ... :)