Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wicked follow-up

Wow! What a great performance. I loved it! I highly recommend anyone see it that has the opportunity.

We had such a great night. Will made arrangements with Danette, my co-worker who I went with, for us to have dinner at Ruth's Chris before the show. It was so good! We got to enjoy a delicious meal and look at the river while we ate. After dinner we scurried on over to the theatre just in time to get to our seats and see the show.

I have to say that I loved every minute of it! I loved how the story tied into The Wizard of Oz and how we learned the back story of several characters that were familiar when I was growing up. I don't want to give too much away in case you ever have the chance to see it but I can tell you that there were some really good surprises in the story.

As for everything else, the music, dancing, costumes and set. They were wonderful. Nothing disappointed me of left me wanting more.

Bottom line, it was a great night and totally worth the money we spent on tickets. Again, if you have the chance to go, GO!!!!

No comments: