Tuesday, May 19, 2009

And Baby Lyon is....

You all have been waiting so patiently. Thank you so much! I'm happy to report that I am finally able to share the news with everyone.

Baby Lyon is, in fact, a girl!!! Will and I are so excited to be welcoming this little lady into our family.

After our appointment on Friday we went to pre-register at the hospital and while we were there they gave us a tour. Everyone we met was so nice! After our visit there I can honestly say that I look forward to working with the staff there.

Once we were done with our tour we decided to go ahead and go register. I let Will control the scanning gun and his M.O. was "If it's pink, I'm scanning it." And that is pretty much what he did.

3 comments:

Mungee's Ma said...

Awww yay!!!! I was wrong though, I voted boy :( Congrats on your girl!

Kristin said...

Oh, yippee, a sweet little girl! Can't wait to see her :)

Megan :-) said...

Conrgats!!! can't wait to meet her!