Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Nursery Update

I meant to add this to a previous weekly update but I never posted the update. So, I'll just create an entirely separate post about the nursery progress we've made. It's not much so don't get too excited....
So far we've painted the walls...

put together the crib...

and I've also put together a storage unit for the closet. For some reason I don't have a picture of that, though.
We need to get a mattress for the crib and will probably be adding the bedding in a month or so.
And while we are talking about bedding. Here is the set we've selected.

A friend of mine chose it for her little one's bedding and I haven't found anything I've like as well... I just love how simple it is yet not too plain.
So, we're making baby steps (no pun intended) on the nursery but it is all coming together. Be on the lookout for more updates as we make more progress.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Love all of it!!

Theresa Patch's Thirty-One said...

Oh my goodness I love it!!!

Mungee's Ma said...

You're a lot further along with your nursery than we were at that point in my pregnancy! I love the color, it looks like our bedroom. We're making progress on our nursery so I am sure I'll post some pics on my blog soon.

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

I like the color Laura and you know how I feel about the bedding! :::wink wink::: Maggie is going to have an adorable room!