Thursday, July 30, 2009

Updates!!!

I know I'm a week and a day behind in giving you an update. Will and I were on vacation with my family last week. It was fabulous and I wish I had not come home. I want to be there still. We went to Ocean Isle Beach in NC just like we've been doing for years. Here is one of the only pictures I took that week because, as you can see in the picture, I am pregnant and didn't want to have my picture taken.


As for Maggie updates:

How far along?: 31 wks!

Maternity Clothes?: Either that or Will's t-shirts...

Best Moment this week: For last week it was just relaxing on the beach and spending time with my family. I want to go back. I think I already mentioned that, though. Oh, and while at the beach my dad found Caffeine Free Dr. Pepper. It was such a treat!!!!

Movement: All the time...

Food Craving: Still no cravings.

Baby's Gender: Still a Girl!

Labor Signs: Nothing. And that's a good thing.

What I miss: I made the mistake of pulling up the website of one of my favorite pre-pregnancy stores and I saw that they had loads of really cute stuff. I miss shopping for non-maternity clothes...

What I'm looking forward to: We have an ultra sounds scheduled for next week. I'm really excited to see how much Maggie has grown and maybe this time we can get a profile shot. Last time we had an ultrasound she was very shy and wouldn't let us get a good look at her.

Milestones: I found out the day before leaving on vacation that I did pass my glucose tolerance test! I was so relieved to find that out.

4 comments:

Mungee's Ma said...

Congrats on passing the GTT! I can't believe you're 31 weeks already! I remember when you were waiting to announce your BFP :) I'm 12 days away from my EDD. Time seems to be really flying by!

Sharon said...

You both look great, love those tans!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

The abbreviations involved in pregnancy are ridiculous. Ha.

Yay for 31 weeks! Can't wait to see you. You look awesome!t