Wednesday, July 15, 2009

29 Weeks!

How far along?: 29 wks! Can you believe it? Sorry I'm an update slacker, by the way.
Maternity Clothes?: Yes, still mostly shirts but I'm finding my maternity pants more and more comfy.
Best Moment this week: Going to Charlotte for a baby shower hosted by my sisters and my mom. It was so much fun getting to catch up with family and friends. I only wish we'd had more time to talk.
Movement: Almost non-stop now. I can feel her up by my ribs and really low at the same time. Makes me think she is going to be tall like her parents. Either that or she is just stretching out.
Food Craving: No cravings. I've been trying really hard to eat well according to the Brewer diet which we learned in our Bradley Class. So far it's not been bad at all. I feel like I'm eating a ton, though.
Baby's Gender: Still a Girl!
Labor Signs: Nothing.
What I miss: Walking around with ease. Now I'm either out of breath, I get hot really quickly or I get a dead leg in my right led. Which brings me to another thing that I miss. I miss having feeling in my right leg. I haven't had it since about my third month of pregnancy.
What I'm looking forward to: I am looking forward to our vacation next week! Will and I are joining my family at the beach in NC. We have been taking this same vacation I was a baby and I haven't missed a year yet. Plus, we both are really in need of some R and R. You all can look forward to an update about the beach after next week.
Milestones: No, huge milestones. I'll find out either today or tomorrow if I passes the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. Say a prayer that I did.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I did Bradley! So glad the pregnancy is going well and you are having so much fun getting the nursery together:)