Thursday, August 20, 2009

34 Weeks

How far along?: 34 wks 1 day!
Maternity Clothes?: Dresses are the most comfortable these days.
Best Moment this week: Feeling hiccups for the first time. What a funny feeling.
Movement: The other night Will could feel a lot of her movement. He asked me how I slept at night. My answer: I don't...
Food Craving: Nothing. I just want ice cold water all the time.
Baby's Gender: Girl
Labor Signs: Nothing.
What I miss: Sleep. I'm sure it'll be a while before I get that again...
What I'm looking forward to: One of my best-friends has been pregnant the whole time I've been pregnant. Her due date is the day after mine. This Saturday is her baby shower. I can't wait to be a part of that. I'm so excited for she and her husband.

(Please excuse my swollen face and ankles. Pregnancy looks much better on Kristina. Focus on her)

Milestones: We got our dresser/changing table in yesterday. I have all kinds of clean little pink things to put in it. It's been really fun doing baby laundry. (You probably all think that I'm out of my mind and I'll be singing a different song in a couple of months but I have this strange affliction where I love to do laundry. I do about a load a night. My friends make fun of me and call me Launderella. I know it's a sickness but I just can't help it.)

7 comments:

Kristin said...

What a cute picture!!! You look adorable!

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

Cute pic Laura! (You are an adorable pregnant lady!) Post some pics of the cute girly things you got!

Amy said...

Don't laugh but you will love diaper laundry too. I stuff the pockets while I relax at night.

Unknown said...

Cute picture & Cute dress!!

How funny that your due a day apart.
What is she having?

Laura said...

Amy, I think that sounds nice. There is really something wrong with me...

Joann, she is having a little boy.

Unknown said...

So, they can be boyfriend and girlfriend immediately. How sweet.

Lubna said...

Laura, don't be silly! You look great! I can't for us to see pictures of Maggie!