Thursday, August 6, 2009

32 Weeks! 8 Weeks to go...

I can't believe we only have 8 weeks left. I feel like we have so much left to do!

How far along?: 32 wks 1 day!
Maternity Clothes?: Mostly. I do still have a few pairs of pants that I wear to work with my Bella Band.
Best Moment this week: We had our 32 week ultrasound this morning and got to see Maggie. We got to watch her yawn/swallow and stick her tongue out. She was playing with one of her feet the whole time we were there. The u/s tech told us that everything looked perfect. She also said that Maggie looks like she has really long legs. I wonder if she'll be 6' tall like her Aunt Adrienne. They estimated her weight is right around 4.5 pounds.
Movement: She is a wiggle worm, that's for sure.
Food Craving: Nothing really strong. I like peanut butter a lot more than usual these days.
Baby's Gender: Still a Girl! We confirmed it today.
Labor Signs: Nothing at all.
What I miss: I can't even think of anything I miss these days. I think the thing that comes to mind the most, though, is working out. I know I can exercise while pregnant but it's limited. I want to go all out. Maybe even play some softball.
What I'm looking forward to: My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are hosting a shower in a couple of weeks. I am really looking forward to seeing some ladies I haven't seen in a while and catching up with them.
Milestones: Nothing in particular. Ask me after this weekend when we should have the nursery finished.

1 comment:

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

Can't wait to see the finished nursery!