Thursday, January 28, 2010

Two Little Teeth

I had read in one of my many baby books that it's possible for little ones to start the teething process as early as 4 months. Now, when I read that, I thought that meant that maybe the little tooth buds would start moving around and cause some discomfort and a few weeks after that, maybe even a month later, we might start teething.

Well, I as wrong...very wrong. Maggie is not even 4 months old yet and she has two little teeth coming through in the bottom of her mouth. She's had her hands in her mouth almost non-stop for about two weeks now and just this past Monday I looked in her mouth and saw the little tiny teeth coming through.


When I saw them I couldn't believe it! She isn't even 4 months old. Next thing I know she's going to be crawling or even walking! I know People tell you that time goes by very quickly but it just didn't hit me until now.

3 comments:

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

Wow that's crazy! Maybe that's what's wrong with Noah right now. He's been extra fussy, drooly, and always is chewing on his hands or blanket. Can't wait to see pictures!

Amy said...

oh my goodness! Hopefully you get a break before the next ones come in.
Hope all is well!

Rachel said...

That picture is sooooo cute!