Tuesday, January 5, 2010

3 Months

I can't believe that I've been such a blog slacker! We've had so much going on that I should have blogged about but I really just haven't had time. We've been back and forth to Charlotte 3 times in the last month and every time I go up there it gets harder and harder to come back to Florida. While we were there we participated in SEVERAL wedding events for Adrienne and JT including the actual wedding. We also celebrated Christmas while we were there. Maggie's first Christmas was great for us but just any other day for her. She stayed in her Boppy seat the entire time and just watched everything going on around her.

And speaking of Maggie. She turned 3 months today! She is the sweetest little girl!



We went to the doctor today for another round of shots and I'm happy to report that both she and I did much better this time around.

I'm having the greatest time watching her grow up. She changes every single day. In the past week or so she has discovered her voice and she loves to use it. She and I have conversations all throughout the day. She does most of the talking but I don't mind. I love listening to her.

She's also giving me more time to practice photography. I just love taking pictures of her. The only problem with me being the photographer is that now it's quite rare to find a picture with Will, Maggie and I all together, as you can see from our new header. Maybe some day we'll get a picture of the three of us.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Laura, she is so cute!!! And your pictures are great, you are doing a wonderful job! So glad motherhood suites you well:)

Rena said...

Hi! Found your blog and noticed we share the same interests... a brand new baby and photography! :) will follow ur blog if you done mind :)
Be blessed!

p.s. cuuuuuuuuuuuute little baby!