Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just another day...

These past couple of weeks Maggie and I have been working on her nap schedule.

And I have to say that she's done really well with it all in all.

We've had our bumps but for the most part I have a much happier little girl.

She had her 4 month dr's appointment the other day and was given an A+! The doctor couldn't believe she already had two teeth.



Maggie is so close to rolling over.

I think by this time next week she will have conquered that milestone and be ready to move onto the next one.

I can't wait to see what she does next.

Watching her grow is such a rewarding experience. But seeing how fast the time flies makes me enjoy every day I can as much as I can.

4 comments:

Isaac's Mom said...

Oh my gosh Laura, she is SO CUTE!!!! (And I don't say that about many babies...she really is adorable!) I love the pictures!

Hailey @ Me and My Boys said...

I agree. She's so adorable!

Rachel said...

Absolutely precious. SO much personality! LOVE it!

Kimberly said...

What a sweetie! She is just so precious and smiley! I love that:) And two teeth already, look at her grow! Great pictures by the way, love them.