Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Week 25

How far along?: 25 wks
Maternity Clothes?: Yes, mostly shirts still but I did break down and buy another pair of maternity pants. They were too cute to pass up.
Best Moment this week: After trying out 6 different paint colors. (Even though we thought it would be one of the three we had last week) I believe we have found the paint color for the nursery.
Movement: Tons and tons of wiggles. I did get to feel her roll over. That was a really cool feeling.
Food Craving: Still no major cravings. I have wanted chicken wings this week, though.
Baby's Gender: Still a Girl!
Labor Signs: None and that's a good thing.
What I miss: Nothing different from before. I miss shopping in the normal stores for cute Spring/Summer clothes.
What I'm looking forward to: Getting the nursery going. So far we've gotten a new ceiling fan installed and most likely picked the paint color. Next we are going to start ordering furniture. On a non-pregnancy note: I'm looking forward to Saturday. We are celebrating my niece, Bailey's first birthday.
Milestones: No huge milestones this week. I did discover that I have a mole inside my belly-button. Not really a milestone but funny.

1 comment:

GoMo said...

Don't be too fast to shop for clothes after you have her. I had Jay in August and I went shopping with my mom for Christmas in November/December, now the clothes are just big. If you are breastfeeding, you will keep losing weight for a while.

Morgan