Thursday, June 25, 2009

26 weeks and 1 day

Sorry I'm a day late in posting my update. It has been one busy week at work and just in general. It's a good type of busy and as long as I can make it through tomorrow all will be well.

Now as far as baby stuff goes:

How far along?: 26 wks and 1 day. Next Wednesday I'll officially be in my 3rd trimester.
Maternity Clothes?: Same as before. I did find a great pair of lounge pants at Destination Maternity last week. I pretty much live in them when I get home in the evenings. They are like butta.
Best Moment this week: We bought a crib and

selected our paint color.
Movement: She's moving even more. And I have started noticing her kick when I'm resting something on my belly. In the evenings I usually read in bed for a bit. I rest my book on my belly, well, I was resting my book on my belly but M started kicking at it so I had to change positions.
Food Craving: Krispy Kreme Hot Glazed Doughnuts and cold milk.
Baby's Gender: Still a Girl!
Labor Signs: None. Not even Braxton Hicks that I notice.
What I miss: Sleep. I've been having a harder time getting to and staying asleep this week. I an really tell that it's starting to get to me...
What I'm looking forward to: Painting the nursery this weekend and having my mom and sisters come to visit for the 4th of July!
Milestones: Not really a milestone but it's my last week in my second trimester. Next week when I got to the doctor I will start scheduling bi-monthly appointments instead of just monthly. I can't believe how fast this is flying by!

4 comments:

Mrs.Salsaburger said...

I love the crib!! Show us the paint color you chose. Did you go with the same snail bedding? I cannot believe you are entering your 3rd trimester all ready! Whoo hoo for Baby M!

Kristin said...

Wow! It does seem to be flying by! She will be here before you know it :) love the crib!

Mungee's Ma said...

I know what you mean about things flying by so quickly! I just scheduled my last two week appt and after that I go back weekly! I cannot believe I only have 6.5 weeks to go!

Mungee's Ma said...

Put the TV remote on your belly. That's fun to watch too!