Friday, August 8, 2008

My First Official Blog Post. (Alternate title: Well, I had to start somewhere...)

Well, here it is. My first official blog. I have been thinking about blogging for some time now. At first I thought that it was something that I was totally not cut out for. I'm not a clever wordsmith like some people out there, I don't have anything interesting going on in my life that anyone would be interested in reading about, and it was just a silly idea. But here I am. I'm am now the proud owner of a blog.

Okay, so where do I start? I could start with talking about something that really interests me or something that I'm working on. I could talk about my recent interest in photography but I don't know enough to even fill one post. I could talk about our house and all the changes we've made there. Maybe I will one day. But as for today I'll start with...

Well, I have no idea where to start. So, just hang on with me through a few posts and we can figure out which direction I'm going to take this blog in. Hopefully, I'll have more interesting things to post about tomorrow. Again, just stick with me and it'll get better. I promise. (I hope)

2 comments:

Ray Ray said...

I like your background. =)

Kristin said...

YEA!!!

I'm so happy that we're back in touch. Can't wait to see pics and read more about your life :)

I'm adding you to my blogroll...if that's OK.