Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Whirlwind Weekend

What a weekend! I must say I can't remember that last time we were so busy! This past weekend was filled with friends, family and fun. It started off with my sisters, Adrienne and Jenny, coming to town to visit us. They had spent the week in Daytona visiting with my family there. On their way back to Charlotte they decided to spend a night with Will and I. We took them out to dinner to Lulu's. We'd never been there before but really enjoyed it. After dinner we just spent the rest of the evening hanging out and being silly. I love being silly with my sisters.

Saturday, after my sisters left us, my wonderful friend, Kristina, came by to see us and help me out with some decorating at our new house. She and I went to Wold Market to find just the right thing to put on our dining room wall and after we had made our purchases we decided to get a cup of coffee and do some catching up. It was so nice spending that time with Kristina and see what was going on in her life.

Sunday started out as an early day. Our niece, Bailey, was being christened that morning and we were having breakfast with the family before church. After the christening everyone came over to our house to celebrate with a big lunch! I love entertaining so to be able to host this luncheon for my brother-in-law and sister-in-law was a great treat! I really think that everyone enjoyed spending time together. Especially spending time with Bailey, the girl of the hour.

After all of our company departed Will and I took a little time to rest and get our house cleaned up before having dinner with Will's dad and his wife, Karyne as well as Karyne's parents. It was a great end to a great weekend.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What a beautiful baby! She is precious!!!

So glad you had a fun weekend. :)

Unknown said...

She's gorgeous!! Did you photoshop that picture?