Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Friends

Last night I had the chance to get together with these lovely ladies. They are wonderful. They are some of the best friends anyone could ever want. We had coffee at Starbucks and then just sat around and laughed. I can always count on these gals to give me a few good belly laughs. They are like therapy.

I haven't known these girls as long as they've all known each other. But I know that we will all be friends until we are little old ladies. They are all beautiful and have made living in Florida that much better. I love knowing them.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What a nice little post! My mom always comments on what great pictures I bring home of the 4 of us. We really do take great pictures. Maybe it is because we're all so beautiful. HA. I'm silly! :) Love you to pieces!