Friday, September 26, 2008

Hittin' the Bottle Hard (and some other ramblings)

I took these picture of my niece, Bailey, at the Heart Walk a few weeks ago and thought they were too cute not to share with y'all. You might as well get used to it, too, because I love taking pictures! Especially of this little one. She is a very serious baby and to me, that makes her funny. Look at her little furrowed brow.

She gets this look on her face and I just have to chuckle for two reasons. One because she reminds me of her father when she makes this face. (By the way, he's never up to any good when he's got the same look.) And second, it's just funny. What could be so serious at three months old?

So, for the time being, until Will and I have kids of our own I'm going to have to ask you all to bare with me while I post pictures of my niece and my dogs. Thank you all for your patience.


Oh, and every now and then I'll give you a picture of this guy as well. (even when the pictures are unedited like this one here.) You can feel sorry for him because I am constantly in his face with a camera. It's not his favorite thing in the world but he lets me do it anyway.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She's a spitting image of her daddy! She's sweet...and serious!