Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Little Quirky

I've been tagged by Kristin at Blue Skies From Now On to post 6 quirky things about myself.

Here are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six fellow bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the six blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

My personal Quirks:

1. I know a lot of people have this same quirk but I don't like for my food to touch on my plate and I can only eat one item at a time.

2. I can't sleep with my feet covered by blankets. I can have socks on but I have to have my feet sticking out the side of the covers.

3. I can't stand for dished to be left in the sink. Either wash them right away or put them in the dishwasher.

***Goodness, this is harder than I thought***

4. It bugs me when shampoo, conditioner, and/or body wash containers are left open in the shower. If they are open, I close them.

5. I can't go to sleep in an un-made bed. To clarify, when I go to get in the bed if it is unmade from the night before, I have to basically make it before I can get into it and be comfortable.

6. I have to have all the clothes in my closet organized by color and item. I have a pants section that is organized by color, a dress section that is organized by color and so on...

Since I don't think I even know 6 people that blog regularly I am going to break the last two rules and make it 3 people. However, if you read my blog and would like to tag yourself for me, please feel free.

I tag Debra, Rachel and Megan. Have fun!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

This was fun to read! Thanks for playing along :)

Megan :-) said...

You are too sweet. I felt like a pumpkin that day cause I was so round!!! The pounds just keep coming on no matter what I eat. Have an awesome day!

Debra said...

That quirky post was so much fun! Thanks for the tag! Recruit Will.. I got Robbie to participate (only cuz he was better at helping me with my quirks that I was) :) Hope to see you soon!