Monday, September 8, 2008

Nothing to blog about...

I read through my last blog post and decided that I didn't really like what I had written but I didn't want to delete it. So having said that, I would just like to apologize for my last boring blog post. Now that we have that out of the way.... I had made plans to come up with a new post that would make up for the last one but unfortunately, I have nothing interesting to blog about. I don't have any cute pictures to post. No meal to talk about. I have nothing to give you but more apologies.

I promise I will do my best to make it up to you. This week I will come up with wonderful and fabulous things to blog about. In the mean time, does anyone (All two of my readers) have any requests? Is there anything that you want to know? Anything you want to talk about? I'm up for just about anything...

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Believe me, I know about the blogging blues!

Off the top of my head, here's some topics...(why can I come up with topics for you and not me?!)

Top 10 things about where you live; how your husband proposed; tell us about your wedding; how you are succeeding in WW (I know you wanted me to post the same thing); most embarrassing moment. :)

That's all I got!

Debra said...

Yes, I would like to know when you and Will are up for a date night with Robbie and I! :)

Laura said...

Soon, Debra!!! We need to get together!

Unknown said...

What about those skillet cookies?