Thursday, September 11, 2008

It was bound to happen sooner or later...

I knew it was only a matter of time until my husband came to his senses. After several trips from Florida to North Carolina. After 2 and a half years of my influence. My husband has finally seen the light. Upon our last trip to Charlotte in the parking lot of the Chick-fil-a the skies opened up and Will converted...

He became a Panther's fan!!!

Okay, not really, he's still a Jaguar's fan, I'm sorry to say.

The truth of the matter is that we were in Charlotte and we were at Chick-fil-a. They were promoting their new chicken strips on Labor Day. So, any lucky patron that came into the store wearing their team gear received free chicken strips. My husband, who is a bigger Chick-fil-a fan than anything, clothed himself in a Panther's jersey just to get free strips. In exchange for me scrounging up a jersey for him I made him pose for a picture. So, for all my NC friends and Panther's fans. Enjoy. I know I did.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I tagged you on my blog...

Mungee's Ma said...

We did this in Jax! We had plans to hit up three Chick-fil-a's, but we only made it to two :)